Thomas Jefferson enrolls academically-qualified students with solid moral character who want to learn. Our enrollment process is outlined below, and since all candidates take an admissions assessment, we recommend contacting us to schedule that early in the process. In considering enrollment at Thomas Jefferson Independent Day School, we suggest the following steps:
Request school information by phone at (417)781-5124, or use our online contact form.
- Call the admissions office at 417-781-5124 to schedule a personal visit.
- Attend a school event. Check our calendar to see a schedule of events.
- Complete and submit an application for enrollment.
- Submit most recent transcript (grades 9-12) or report card.
- Arrange for your child to visit for a day.
- Schedule an admissions assessment for your child.
- Schedule a visit with the TJ Head of School.
Once you have started the application process, we will ask you for other items including an authorization to request records from your child's previous school, a candidate questionnaire (for students entering grades (5-12), a teacher recommendation form, and other items.
Take the first step and
CONTACT THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE today!