Thomas Jefferson Independent Day School to host 26th Annual ESCAPADE
Thomas Jefferson Independent Day School (TJIDS) invites local community members, TJIDS alumni, parents, and grandparents to the “26th annual ESCAPADE!” on Saturday, March 2, 5:30 p.m. at 211 S. Main St, Joplin, MO.
The event is a community celebration that includes a cocktail hour, silent auction, plated dinner, live auction, DJ dance party, and an evening of fun that goes toward a good cause.
As an independent school, TJIDS doesn’t receive government funding from local, state, or federal taxpayers and is supported by tuition and philanthropy. Since its inception in 1998, Escapade has raised funds to support TJIDS’s top-rated educational experience and environment for countless students and their families.
Previous Escapades have provided TJIDS with a new school bus, 12-passenger van, 3D printer, computer lab enhancements, weight room renovations, digital recording equipment, tennis court resurfacing, a faculty professional development fund, and much more.
Local community members are invited to participate in this impactful event in a variety of ways:
- Purchase a ticket to Escapade.
- We have planned an eventful evening with delicious food, a DJ, dancing, live and silent auctions, and more surprises. You won’t want to miss it! RSVP by purchasing your tickets online at betterworld.org by Monday, Feb. 19, to secure your spot at the 26th annual Escapade.
- Donate an item or service to the silent or live auction.
- To donate to the live or silent auctions, contact TJIDS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417- 781-5124. All live and silent auction donations must be made by Friday, Feb. 9.
- Become an Escapade sponsor or underwrite the event.
- Our sponsorship and underwriting opportunities offer a variety of levels and will provide you, or your business, with different benefits at each tier. Sponsorships and underwriting opportunities close on Monday, Feb. 19.
Your support of TJIDS through Escapade is much appreciated and will make a lasting positive impact on the school and area students.
“We are appreciative of the various ways in which our community supports Escapade. Your contribution to Escapade guarantees that TJIDS has all the tools required to fulfill the promise of our mission. The money raised through this event ensures that students in the four-state area can access the best resources and instruction an independent school can offer,” said Jeff Park, TJIDS President.
Join us on Saturday, March 2, to celebrate an exciting evening for a worthy cause at the 26th annual Escapade.
For more information on Escapade, to donate an item, or to learn more about underwriting and sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com or call 417-781-5124.